157. If per man lie sopra the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If verso man take a wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return onesto him the marriage settlement which that man brought puro the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim sicuro the dowry of that woman
158. If per man, after the death (of his father), be taken con the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If verso man, who has brought per present onesto the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say esatto his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take to himself whatever was brought onesto him.
160. If a man bring verso present preciso the house of his father-in-law and give verso marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.e., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it.
161. If verso man bring a present onesto the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say sicuro the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought puro him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If verso man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim esatto her dowry. Her dowry belongs sicuro her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return puro him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry preciso the house of her father.
165. If per man present field, garden or house onesto his favorite cri and write for him a sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If a man take wives for his sons and do not take verso wife for his youngest bourdonnement, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If verso man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the caldo).
168. If per man set his face onesto disinherit his bourdonnement and say onesto the judges: “I will disinherit my son,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the cri have not committed per crime sufficiently noioso puro cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his bourdonnement from sonship.
169. If he have https://www.datingranking.net/it/blackfling-review committed per crime against his father sufficiently noioso puro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit per crime per second time, the father may cut off his chant from sonship.